Welcome to my Insanity!

A blog for all the people that know me, want to know more, and don't mind listening to dog or horse stories. Or for people that give up so much, to help creatures that are less fortunate. Maybe you just want to figure out why we do what we do...

Saturday, August 25, 2012

You could ride that Trophy!

I had to share this.
It has been a long "SHOW" career for my boy Texas. "Longest Tail," "Tallest Dog" "Best Trick." Ahhh! the fun of small towns. Today he won a huge, wonderful trophy at the "Pooches to Pedigrees" show by the Kiwanis Club at Tri State Arena. The class was for "The most Handsome Male." I was glad to see others thought so too!
Texas is sadly announcing his retirement from the "Hee Haw" Show Circuit. He is 7 yrs old, (which is starting to get up there) graying and not quite enjoying it like he had. I am getting both my knees replaced Sept 20th, so we are both a bit worn out!

 
 

1 comment: