Welcome to my Insanity!

A blog for all the people that know me, want to know more, and don't mind listening to dog or horse stories. Or for people that give up so much, to help creatures that are less fortunate. Maybe you just want to figure out why we do what we do...

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Two nubies

Oh gosh, let me start by telling you about these two loveble critters. The one on the top of the chair is Diller (Phil) and the sleeping fat boy is Oscar. They were two of four intact males chasing a small female dog. I came within inches of killing them all last winter with my truck on a major hwy. Wasn't planning to keep any...hoped I would find the owners. Even kept them in the barn. My thinking was if I kept them in the barn and didn't name them, I could find them a home before I got attached...But it was soooo cold. Couldn't stand to watch them shiver every morning. Yes! I am a total "Foster failure!" I own it! I know it!  But look at these guys!

Oscar
                                    Diller                           
                                    



1 comment:

  1. Oh! I didn't know sweet Oscar was one of those chasing tail! Good thing it was you who found them.

    ReplyDelete