Welcome to my Insanity!

A blog for all the people that know me, want to know more, and don't mind listening to dog or horse stories. Or for people that give up so much, to help creatures that are less fortunate. Maybe you just want to figure out why we do what we do...

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Until next summer my sweet!

My wonderful 8 yr old niece "Holly" left yesterday after 10 weeks with me. I miss her giggles, her smile, and even her moods. The dogs are all depressed and mopy. Because she knows I have some health issues, she told me: " I will be your knees, I will be your feet, I will be your back, just lean on me too."  How great is she?

She did everything around the animals, fed the goats, horses, dogs, bird and turtle. Big responsibility for an 8 year old.

I rewarded her behavior with gaited horseback riding lessons, where she learned from the best teacher around. "Susan Brown" with "Rarity Bay Equestrian Center" in Vonure, Tennessee.  She could not have a better trainer.
I was so proud of her.

Until next summer sweetheart! I will miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment